In this article, we will be discussing an interesting topic that will be beneficiary to all mobile data users in Nigeria. Well, if you are tired of spending much on data subscriptions, then getting the cheapest MTN data plan 2023, will be the best option for you.
MTN’s cheapest data plan gives users an opportunity to save more while buying data. We will then proceed to give you a list of c
MTNBizPlus Data Plan
The MTN BizPlus data plan offers 4GB data for just 1000 Naira, and it is valid for 30 days. This plan also has other benefits to help your business or personal needs grow amazingly. To subscribe to this plan, dial *460*66# and ensure you have a minimum balance of 1000, Naira.
1GB Data for 100 Naira
This 1GB data for 100 Naira plan is one of Nigeria’s cheapest MTN data plans this year and many are excited to have and be part of it. The plan valis for 3 days and offers unrestricted internet access day and night. To buy the MTN 1GB data for 100 Naira, simply text “155” to 131 and ensure you have a minimum balance of 100 Naira.
2GB Data for 500 Naira
The 2GB data for 500 Naira is also one of the cheapest MTN data plans in Nigeria. The plan is valid for 2days and it offers unlimited access to the internet day and night
To be part of this plan you can buy the MTN 2GB data for 500 Naira by texting “154” to 131 and ensure you have a minimum balance of 500 Naira before dialing the code.
2.5GB Data for 500 Naira
The MTN 2.5GB data for 500 Naira is a cheap MTN data plan that is only available for purchase on the myMTN app. The data plan is valid for 30 days and offers unrestricted internet access day and night.
To purchase the MTN 2.5GB data for 500 Naira, log in or signup to the MyMTN NG app, you can download the app on Play Store or Apple Store.
1GB Data for 230 Naira Valid for 1 Month
You can get 1GB data for 230 Naira on MTN SME data. The data plan has been designed for people that have Small and Medium Enterprises. The plan is available for purchase on MTN reseller’s websites online, there are quite a couple of them online but I will recommend Mobilenig because I have personally been buying from them for over 6 years.
To buy the 1GB data for 230 Naira on Mobilenig, simply login to https://bit.ly/3GNA9pz, signup, and fund your wallet, the whole process takes less than 3 minutes.
MTN Night Bundle 250MB for 25 Naira
The MTN night bundle offers cheap data for all MTN users from 11 PM to 6A.M daily. You get 250MB for ₦25 and 500MB for 50 Naira.
How to Check MTN Data Balance
Below are considerable steps to check your MTN data balance:
- USSD Code: Dial *131*4# or *556# on your mobile phone and follow the on-screen instructions. This will display your remaining data balance.
- SMS: Send an SMS with the text “2” or “Data” to the number 131. You will receive a reply SMS from MTN containing your data balance information.
- MyMTN App: Download and install the official MyMTN App from your device’s app store. Open the app, log in with your MTN phone number, and navigate to the data or account section to view your data balance.
- MTN Self-Service Portal: Visit the MTN Self-Service Portal by typing “selfcare.mtnonline.com” in your web browser. Log in with your MTN phone number and password (you may need to create an account if you haven’t already). Once logged in, you can find your data balance under the data or account section.
Other Cheaper MTN Data Packages And their Activation Codes
Below are list of some of the MTN cheapest data plans you are accessible to:
- 3GB data plan (valid for 30 days) – SMS 131 to 131: N1500
- 5GB MTN Cellular Data Package (valid for 30 days) – SMS 110 to 131: N2000
- 6GB Package (valid for 30 days) – SMS 147 to 131: N2,500
- Package 100 GB 2 months (valid for 60 days) – SMS 118 to 131: N20000
- 160 GB 2-month package (valid for 60 days) – SMS 138 to 131: N30000.
- 400 GB plan 3 months (valid for 90 days) – SMS 133 to 131: N50000
- 600GB 3 Month Plan (valid for 90 days) – SMS 134 to 131: N75000
- MTN 800GB Package6 months (Valid 180 days) – SMS 115 to 131: N90,000
- 1 TB MTN Annual Plan (valid 360 days) – SMS 136 to 131: N100,000
- 5TB annual plan (valid 360 days): N250,000
- 10 GB MTN data package (valid for 30 days) –Dial *131#: N3000
- 12GB MTN Data Package (valid for 30 days) – SMS 107to 131: N3500.
- 20GB plan (valid for 30 days) – SMS 116 to 131: N5000
- 5 GB for N1000 (valid for 30 days) – text 106 to 131
- 2GB MTN Data Package (valid for 30 days) – SMS 130 to 131: N1200
- 25GB Package (valid for 30 days) – Dial *131#: N6000
- 45 GB MTN data plan (valid for 30 days) – SMS 163 to 131: N1000
- 40 GB MTN data plan (valid for 30 days) – SMS 117 to 131: N10000
- 75GB Package (valid for 30 days) – SMS 150 to 131: N15000
- 120GB plan (valid for 30 days) – SMS 149 to 131: N20,000
- 200GB Package (valid for 30 days) – Dial *131#: N30,000
- 30 GB 2month plan (valid for 60 days) – SMS 119 to 131: N8000
- Annual Plan 5 TB (valid 360 days) – SMS 137 to 131: N450.000
What Is MTN Data Subscription Steps
On this page, we will be giving you a guide on steps you can use in making your MTN data subscription. You can check them out below:
Determine your Data Needs
Consider your data usage requirements, such as the amount of data you need, validity period, and any specific features or benefits you’re looking for.
Check Available Data Plans
Visit the official MTN website or consult their customer service to explore the various data plans they offer. Look for plans that align with your data needs and budget.
Select a Data Plan
Once you have identified a suitable data plan, take note of its name, price, data allowance, and validity period.
Subscribe Via USSD Code
Dial the provided USSD code for the chosen data plan. It’s typically in the format 131<USSD code>#. Follow the on-screen instructions to confirm your subscription. Alternatively, some plans may have specific USSD codes to activate them.
Subscription Via SMS
Send an SMS with the activation keyword or code for the desired data plan to the designated MTN number. This information can usually be found on the MTN website or provided by customer service.
If you have the MyMTN App installed, open the app, log in with your MTN phone number, and navigate to the data or account section. Look for available data plans and select the desired one to subscribe.
MTN Self-Service Portal
Access the MTN Self-Service Portal through your web browser, log in with your MTN phone number and password, and navigate to the data or account section. Look for available data plans and choose the one you want to subscribe to.
It’s important to note that the specific steps and procedures for subscribing to MTN data plans may vary based on your location and the current offerings. It’s always best to refer to the official MTN website, customer service, or self-service platforms for the most accurate and up-to-date information on subscribing to their data plans.
heapest MTN data plans you can get in 2023. You can check them out below: