In Nigeria, Airtel is among the top mobile network operators. Some people are unaware of how to check their Airtel mobile data balance. Worry no more. I will be giving you a step-by-step explanation of how to check your Airtel mobile data balance using a USSD code.
There are cases when your USSD doesn’t work, so I will educate you on other ways you can check your mobile data balance.
Steps to Check Your Airtel Data Balance in Nigeria Using USSD
By following the steps below, I am sure you will be able to check your Airtel data balance in no time.
- Open your mobile phone and click on “Phone.”
- Then you should dial “*140#”.
- After dialing, they would say your data balance would be sent to you shortly; you would probably wait for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- After a while, your data balance on all the data bundle plans you purchased will be sent to your phone via message.
I believe that after trying out these steps, you will be able to check your Airtel data balance. But just to be on the safe side, I will also explain to you other ways you can check your Airtel data balance.
Checking Airtel’s Data Balance Using Airtel Mobile App
Another method that can help you gain access to your Airtel data balance is through the Airtel mobile application. Here are other ways to check your Airtel data balance:
- Using the Mobile App
- Download the My Airtel app.
- My Airtel is available on the Google Play Store on Android phones and the App Store on iPhones.
- Go to the search bar and search for My Airtel.
- After doing that, you install the app.
Log in using your phone number and password to sign in to your account. If you don’t have an account, you have to sign up.
Check Your Balance
Your data balance will be displayed on the table in your My Airtel app, and you will also see your airtime balance in the table.
- Access to the data balance Via SMS
- Enter the Message app on your phone.
- Fill in 141 with whom you are addressing the message and then send it.
- A reply will be sent to you showing your data balance.
Checking Airtel’s Data Balance Online
- Go to http://www.airtel.in/
- Click on the icon that looks like a face and log in. If you don’t have an account, then fill out your personal information to get started.
- Click the account you want to check. People with more than one account in their Airtel account would do well to check the account they want in the sidebar to the left.
- Click on Prepaid to check your data balance. Your amount of data left will be shown in MB, as well as the days left before it expires.
Check Your Airtel Data Balance by Calling Airtel Customer Care Service
To check your data balance, you can dial 140 to call an Airtel agent to assist you in checking your data balance and every other inquiry.
Inquiries for other codes that might be useful to you
- *123*1#: for bonus data balance
- *140#: for borrowed data
- *123#: Airtel mobile data
- *566#: Airtel special offer
- *888#: Missed call notification
- *123*10#: Airtel internet balance
- *123*7#: Airtel SMS balance
- *123*11#: Airtel 3G data balance
- *282#: Your Airtel Number
- *123*6#: Airtel night minutes balance
- *121*1#: Airtel minutes balance
- *123*10#: Airtel 2G data balance
- *121*8#: Airtel 4G Data Balance
- *123*197#: Airtel Night Data Plan Balance
How do I Check My Data Balance Using the USSD Code?
To check your Airtel data balance, you can simply dial *140#, and you will get an SMS with all your data balance.
Does it cost money to check your Airtel data balance?
It is totally free when checking your available Airtel data balance.
What Should I Do if My Data Balance Is Getting Low?
You can simply top up your data bundle by dialing *141# and choosing a data plan.
Can I Check My Data Balance Using My Phone?
Absolutely yes. You can always check using either the USSD code *140# or you can simply send the text “Status” to 140.
Can I Check My Airtel Data Balance Online?
Yes, you can check your Airtel data balance by using this link: http://www.airtel.in/
I hope this information was helpful to you. Every other related question can be dropped in the comment section for further assistance.